Sunday, August 31, 2014

Current Nails: Topless and Barefoot by Essie

Hey!

I was in the mood for a nude color, so I decided to go for one of my favorites, Topless and Barefoot by Essie. I absolutely love this color, it's perfect. It looks so clean and neat, and this nude color is perfect for any occasion. 




This color, like all Essie polish, is amazing. It lasts so long, and it looks so pretty. There's not much to say about this color, other than that it's gorgeous, and definitely worth the $8.50. I got this color from Target, but I have not seen the color in stores lately. I am not sure if Essie makes Topless and Barefoot anymore, however, I did see it on Amazon for a decent price. If you can find it, I definitely recommend it! Check out more of my pictures below!





Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more exciting posts!

XO,
Kandace









0 comments:

Post a Comment