Saturday, May 31, 2014

Chatterbox by MAC

Hi guys!


So I've added yet another MAC lipstick to my collection! This one is called Chatterbox, and I have actually never heard of it before. This time when I went to the MAC counter, I went with the intentions of getting either Candy Yum Yum or Snob, but unfortunately, I didn't like either of those on me. They're gorgeous colors, but just not on me, so I was a little sad. I was then going to grab Russian Red to give my Ruby Woo a break, but I decided to get something I have never heard of before and save the Russian Red for later. I do not know if I have mentioned this in a previous post, but I actually do not have a lot of pink lipsticks, which is ironic because pink is my favorite color. As for lipsticks, purple is my favorite to wear on my lips. I decided to look for a pink lipstick, and the lady at the counter showed me Chatterbox which is a playful, flirty pink. 

I loved it actually. It was just what  I was looking for! Since I already have a really really bold pink I was looking for something a little more soft, and this was definitely it. 

                                    


I love the color and it is perfect for the season. Definitely fun for a night out with the girls or a date night! 

Until next time!
XO,
Kandace 






0 comments:

Post a Comment