Saturday, May 10, 2014

Angel by MAC

Finally I have obtained Angel by MAC. I have wanted this color for so long, and I have finally added it to my MAC lipstick, and well lipstick collection in general. It's such a simple, classy, and yet flirty color. I love it! It's like a nude-pinkish color, and is great for an everyday color, especially for this season. MAC has awesome lipstick that lasts long and makes a statement. MAC lipsticks are $15. MAC Cosmetics can be found in MAC stores, and at MAC counters in Nordstrom. 




Hopefully you guys can see the true color of the lipstick. Hope you enjoyed the post!

XO,
Kandace








1 comments:

... said...

Omg I love this pink <333 it is to die forrrrr! :D, definitely gunna follow you!(: check out my blog www.cutieandherbeauty.blogspot.com if you would like, and follow if you love(:

Post a Comment