Sunday, September 14, 2014

Today I went to Drybar...

Happy Sunday everyone!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! My weekend was good, just not enough time! I'm already over school and it's only going into the fourth week. Anyway, on a happier subject, I spent this gorgeous Sunday trying out the Drybar! If you don't know what Drybar is, it's a blow out bar where they only do blowouts. The blowouts are $40, and they even have a menu of the type of blowouts. I got the Straight Up, which is straight with a little bit of body. I have never heard of Drybar until recently, when one of my parents' friend told me about it. We were supposed to go, but it never worked out, so instead she got me a gift certificate for a free blowout for my birthday, and I finally got around to using it. I Truthfully I was a little nervous to go because I was scared that they would not have any stylists that would be able to do my hair. I was pleasantly surprised to see such a diverse group of stylists that could do all hair. I requested a certain stylist because of the Yelp reviews I saw, and I was so excited that she was able to do my hair. Turns out we went to the same high school and are from the same area. She also paid very good attention to my needs hair wise, and how I like my hair to look. Needless to say, I'm very pleased with my hair, and it turned out better than I imagined. The staff was super friendly. I will definitely be back because $40 to get my hair done is about the normal amount I spend anyway, so I will definitely be back! Anyway, check out my pictures below!







It's set up SO cute in there right?! I wish I got more pictures, but I felt like a tourist snapping away at everything. Plus I wasn't waiting for long before I got called back. That's another plus, my appointment was at 2:15, and they called me back right then. Not a second sooner, not a second later. The whole trip was about an hour and fifteen. 



I literally couldn't even wait until I got home to take a picture of it. I went to their bathroom just to take my selfie. Pressed. 



My Drybar experience gets five stars no questions asked. My hair is so light and fluffy and very straight. I'm very big on the roots being straight because that's what makes my hair lay properly. Especially because I'm past due for a touch up so I needed the roots very straight. That was another thing my stylist paid careful attention to which I appreciated. But like I said, I will definitely be back, and my experience gets five stars. Check out Drybar's website here! Thank you so much for reading!

XO,
Kandace




0 comments:

Post a Comment