Friday, September 12, 2014

Black Girls Who Blog

Happy Friday everyone!

I hope you all had a great week, and have an exciting weekend planned! I wanted to do this post yesterday, but I came down with an awful migraine that I'm still sort of recovering from, and then the Steelers came on, so that thwarted my plans. However, I've been really excited to do this post ever since I found out this brand. For those of you who don't know, for us African American female bloggers, there is a t-shirt brand called Black Girls Who Blog, and they sell customized tees with your blog name on them! Cute, right? I ordered the shirt right before I went back to school, and like an idiot, got it ordered to my house even though I was moving out the next week. My parents were nice enough to bring it to me and I finally wore it yesterday! I got a lot of compliments on it. Check out my pictures below!






I was going to style it with a skirt, but I was doing tons of walking and running around all day, so I sort of changed my plans and wore it more simple. I love the shirt though! Check out Black Girls Who Blog here! Tees are $35 and my shipping was $5. It came really fast. The shirts are available in white, and black, and I believe they just released crewnecks as well! 

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more exciting posts!
Until next time! 

XO,
Kandace 


0 comments:

Post a Comment