Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Cheap Buys!

Hey!!

So, I've been running around like crazy this last week, and school is already picking up. I'm still getting adjusted to classes and just trying to get in a routine, so I apologize, I'm not neglecting my blog! Just getting adjusted, that's all. Anyway, back to the important stuff! So the other day I ran to Target, mainly to peruse the cosmetic section. I wound up grabbing a Elf blush and bronzer powder compact, and a Elf bronzing brush. I also grabbed a new nail color from Maybelline Color Show. 


The contouring blush and bronzing powder was $3.00, the bronzing brush was $1.00, and the Maybelline polish was $3.34. 




I have kind of been on the hunt for a blush because I don't have any blush, just bronzer. I decided to start off with a cheaper blush to see how I like it before I invest in a more expensive one. I tried it out, and I do like it. It is kind of light, so I think I'll look for a darker one, but until then, I'll just blend this one really well. It is kind of hard to see, but I still like it. The bronzer looks very pretty though. When I wear both of these out, I will definitely post the look. I also think the packaging is very cute and sleek. I just love Elf products.




Since I got new blush and bronzer, I felt it appropriate to get a new bronzing brush. I have an eyeshadow brush from Elf that I really like. I only have one blush/bronzing brush, but I needed another one and it was only a dollar. I'm telling you, you can't beat Elf! Just a quick note, the black Elf brushes are a few dollars more than the white brushes. If the white brushes are awesome, I'm sure the black brushes are great too.



You know I couldn't not pick up a nail color! I have been looking for a mauve color to bring in the fall. This is called Mauve in Manhattan by Maybelline Color Show. Well, I'm going to do my nails this color next time I do them, so I suppose I'm a little early. However, I liked the color I got from this line a little while ago, so I wanted another color. This line is the Maybelline Color Show, and they have quality, long lasting polish for a cheap price! When I do my nails this color, I'll be sure to post. You can check out my older post that I did about another color from this line here.

I hope you enjoyed the post! Stay tuned for some exciting posts coming up verrrrry soon! :)

Thanks for reading! Until next time!

XO,
Kandace






0 comments:

Post a Comment