Sunday, July 13, 2014

Weekend Beauty Grabs!

Hey everyone!

I know I haven't posted in a week, but that's because I was trying to make sure I had a great post for you all for my next post! I haven't even done my nails this week, can you believe it? But that will change today as soon as I finish this post, because some of the grabs I got today and yesterday will get put to use on my nails! So look out for another post either tonight or tomorrow. Yesterday, my mom and I went to Bare Minerals because she won a makeup party. We got the chance to play around in makeup, you know I was in heaven, and got some really good stuff. I also got some things from Forever 21, and Target. 




The top picture shows the sunglasses and two nail colors I got from Forever 21, which were buy one get one free, and I love F21's nail polish. The goodie bag was full of personalized freebies from Bare Minerals, plus the lipgloss that the lady who assisted me at Bare Minerals showed me. I had to get it. It looks perfect on. 
The bottom picture shows what I got from Target today, which is Rimmel's Extra Wow mascara, Revlon's Color Stay Gel Envy white nail polish, which is a base and color enamel combined. I can't wait to try. (I'll have a nail post with that color following this post) I went into Target with the intention of getting Blanc by Essie, but Target only had Marshmallow. I also got a new eyeshadow brush, which I'm excited to use because Elf has great products. 



The colors above are called Neon Pink and Emerald, which I'm excited to use. A girl can never have enough pink nail polish! The Emerald color has a very pretty shimmer to it. I'm almost out of the color I have like this, so I thought this would be pretty. Plus, they were buy one get one free, so I got both of these for $2.80. Steal! Don't sleep on F21's nail polish. It's awesome. I got the sunglasses because one, I can never have enough, and two, I needed some new plain black sunglasses. A lot of my sunglasses have designs on them. My only other plain black plastic pair have round lenses, and my plain black aviators are kind of done, so I thought these were cute. They were $5.80.




First, please excuse my nails. I'm taking care of them today, promise. This was the lipgloss I bought from Bare Minerals, it was not included in the goodie bag, but I couldn't leave it in the store. It smells SO good. It has a minty smell, and it tingles a bit on your lips upon application. It's called Risk Taker, and it was $18. Well worth it. Very well worth it. It's amazing quality, and looks great on.





In the goodie bag, there was translucent powder, which is typically applied after all of your makeup is applied to give it a nice finish, to prevent shine, and to prevent sweat from messing it up. There was also moisturizer for combination skin, which is perfect because I have combination skin. The lady who helped me personalized my goodie bag, and I was very excited to get it. I tried it last night and liked how my skin felt this morning. It was less oily on my forehead, and the bottom of my face didn't feel dry so that was awesome. She also included under eye brightener. I was talking to her about the dark circles under my eyes so I was happy that she included that. I tried it today, and it made under my eyes look SO much better. Very pleased. The last photo is lipgloss, and it is super gorgeous on. It's like a nude color, and it has a really nice shine. I love it. The shade I have is called Saavy from the Pretty Please line. 


This mascara is from Rimmel, and is the Extra Wow Lash mascara. It is the Extreme Black #003 shade. I haven't tried it yet, but I will be sure to let you know how it works when I try it! It was $3.04 at Target. I was going to get the Falsies by Maybelline, but I wanted to try something new. I still may go back and get the Falsies just to have another one because it's my favorite.


I had no plans of buying an eyeshadow brush today, but I saw it and remembered that I needed one. It was like $1.14 if I remember correctly. I have so many shadow brushes but a lot of them are worn down, so I'm trying to get my stash back up of new ones. Elf has great products at pocket friendly prices.


This is Revlon's Color Stay Gel Envy white polish. This color is called Sure Thing. I don't want to post too much about this because I've never tried this line, and I am doing my nails this color today, so I'll have more for you guys on how it turns out and how I liked it later today. I love love white nail polish, and I haven't had white nails since last summer so I'm excited.

That does it! These are all my buys from the weekend. I hope you enjoyed the post! Stay tuned for future posts about some of these products!
Until next time.
XO,
Kandace






0 comments:

Post a Comment