Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Current Nails: We'll Always Have Paris by OPI

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I am SO sorry I haven't posted in a week! School is getting crazy, and this weekend I was going to post, but I went home for the weekend to rejuvenate, so I didn't get a chance to. Since school is getting so crazy, and my internship is picking back up, I'm going to attempt to post a minimum of twice a week. Some weeks it may only be once, but I really am going to try to keep it at twice. I have some exciting fall posts coming up, so be on the lookout for that! I also am planning on starting up a new blog soon focusing on entertainment, lifestyle, relationships and fashion, so I'll probably post more about that when that happens. It probably will not be until closer to the end of this year/ very early next year. Just another thing I have up my sleeve :) I am definitely going to keep this blog up and running though because I love this blog, and I want to sincerely thank those of you who read it, and keep up with me. I appreciate it! <3

Okay, moving on, I am back first with a nail post! Yay! This color is called We'll Always Have Paris by OPI, and fun fact, it's not even mine! It's my BFF/roomie's and I have been eyeballing it for a while, so she let me use it. I loveeee it, and it has made the list of nail colors that I want to buy. I wanted something dark for the start of fall, and I love deep purple nails. I have a color very similar to this, but it is old, and probably too clunky for wear. (I've also probably overdone it with the nail polish remover trick for clunky polish) Anywho, this is a great polish to kick off the season with, and I love dark nails. Probably more than bright colors. Dark nails are so trendy, and you can never go wrong. (Only for a job interview or something along those lines!) OPI is typically about $9 a bottle, but we all know how amazing OPI polish is. It took me about two coats to get the color of the bottle. Enough of me talking, check out my pictures below!







Thank you so much for reading! Stay tuned for exciting posts coming very soon!

XO,
Kandace



0 comments:

Post a Comment