Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fall Nail Faves!

Happy Thursday everyone!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great start to their week! School is kicking my butt, but I finally have a second to chill, even though that's kind of a lie because I have so much other things I could be doing, but maintaining this blog is indeed a priority, so here I am! I kind of failed this past week with my two posts a week, but I'm trying, bear with me guys! 

I'm back with a fall nail favorites post because I love fall and I love nail polish so of course I had to do this post! So let me stop yapping, and get into it!



I picked 10 colors, mostly all that I don't wear until the fall season, and these are my favorites out of all that I wear. 


Manicurist of Seville by OPI: $9 at drugstores. The perrrrrfect cranberry color!


Purple Pleaser by ELF: This one came in a set which was about $4 at Target if I remember correctly. I love this color and I am currently wearing it! Stay tuned for a post on it very soon!


Love & Beauty by Forever 21: If I knew the color I would gladly share, but it rubbed off and I unfortunately don't remember it. I've had it for years and it is still good! Perfect dark nude color. It was $2.80 at Forever 21.


Not a Gold Bigger by Nicole by OPI: My favorite gold ever! This came in a set with a dark purple color that I got as a gift one year. This brand typically runs about $7 or $8.


Midnight in Moscow by OPI: This is like a deep shimmery purple which is perfect for fall. One of my favorite nail colors to this day.


Galaxy Girl by Orly: Another shimmery purple, although this one is more iridescent. I found this at TJ Maxx last year for about $4, although Orly runs for about $9 or $10. Love this color. 


Suzi Skies in the Pyrenees by OPI: This is a deep, deep gray color, kind of charcoal-y. I love how smoky it is. Great for the season.


Wine by Love & Beauty by Forever 21: I have had this color for years, and have literally worn it for three weeks straight before. Favorite deep purple ever. I am going to be so sad when I run out because I don't think Forever 21 makes this particular color anymore (although they have one like it). 


Black on Black by Sinful Colors: What is fall without a black nail polish? Black is one of my favorite colors to do my nails this time of year. Sinful Colors has great polish and can be found for $2 or $3 a bottle at drugstores.

I hope you all enjoyed the post and enjoyed seeing my favorite nail colors of the season! I will be back very soon with a post, and will not go on a hiatus for that long again! Thank you so much for reading, and stay tuned for more exciting posts! Until next time, everyone!

XO,
Kandace


0 comments:

Post a Comment