Sunday, October 19, 2014

New Beauty Grab: NYX Blush: Mocha

Happy Sunday everyone! Well...actually, Monday since it's really early Monday morning. I hope everyone had a great weekend! It was my school's homecoming weekend and needless to say I partied very hard. I had fun. Though some of the homecoming events did not go as planned, I still had fun though I feel it could have been better. I spent today recuperating and such, but still found time for a post! So, I've been on the hunt for the NYX blush in the Mocha shade ever since I saw one of my favorite beauty vloggers with it on. I could not find it for the life of me, but the other day one of my friends and roomies came back from running errands and had it for me! Nice surprise right? She gave it to me under the condition that she can use it sometimes and obviously I had no problems with that. I haven't worn it out yet but I plan to this week, probably not tomorrow but before the week is over. I did try it on and I loved it, but I wanted to wait to show it when I was fully made up. However, check out my pictures of it below! 





The color is really pretty on my cheeks. I typically only wear bronzer but I will definitely be using this. NYX blush can be found for about $6- $7 in Target, other drugstores and beauty supply stores. It is typically more expensive in beauty supply stores. I know this was a quick post, but I have a homecoming recap post coming up very soon! Along with some new nails of course, and a fave fall lip post, so stay tuned! Until next time!

XO,
Kandace



0 comments:

Post a Comment