Sunday, August 17, 2014

Nars Creamy Concealer Review!

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted, I know. I had my last week of work for the summer this past week (I work at a summer camp) and I had to plan a performance for the kiddies for their last day chant & cheer competition. (We tied for second) I also was finalizing everything for my new apartment for this upcoming school year, senior year to be exact, and my cousin was in at my house for a few days. So I've been super busy, but I'm back now with a review for you all! In a previous post, What's In My Makeup Bag/Updated Makeup Routine Products, I posted about my Nars concealer that I use, and I just felt the need to review it, and discuss how awesome it truly is. 




I have used this product before, but the last time I used it, it was probably a year ago. I knew it was great, but I forgot just how great. I got the Nars Creamy Concealer in shade Cafe- Dark 1. I had gotten the Cacao- Dark 2 concealer stick from Nars a couple weeks ago, but I absentmindedly grabbed the wrong shade, so I wound up giving it to my mom and I got a new one. However, the creamy concealer is $30, and I purchased it from Sephora. It has great coverage, doesn't get shiny, and lasts literally all day. It is so worth the $30. 




It is packaged like a lipgloss, as you can see. I however do not use the built in brush to apply it. I use that brush to dab it on the blemishes I need it to cover, then I use a concealer brush to dab it in. That helps save some, and eliminate me from using too much. I don't think the built in brush is good for blending it in, so I opt to use a regualr concealer brush. With this product, I also use the Bare Minerals Prime Time Oil Control primer, as well as finishing it off with Bare Minerals translucent powder. I am sure those products contribute to it lasting longer and preventing extra shine, but even before I used those products when I used this, it still lasted very long on its own. I think this is a great concealer to try if you're in search for some long lasting, high coverage concealer! It's a great investment. Five stars from me!

Until next time pretties!
XO
Kandace





1 comments:

Hanelore said...

Hello Love, I am a blogger too
http://thatsmehanelore.blogspot.com

Post a Comment