Thursday, May 22, 2014

This Or That Beauty Tag!

Hi guys! So I was browsing for fun beauty tags to do for a post, just to share a little bit about myself, and for you guys to get to know me a little better! I came across a "this or that" beauty tag, and I thought it would be perfect. No one tagged me, but who says someone has to tag you to do it? ;) Anyway, lets get into it!

QUESTIONS:
Makeup
Blush or Bronzer -- bronzer, definitely. I don't do blush very often. Only on special occasions.
Lipgloss or Lipstick -- this is very hard, ya'll know I love both!! So as of today at this very moment, lipstick.
Eyeliner or Mascara -- eyeliner, only because I have a time getting mascara off.
Foundation or Concealer -- concealer. I only do foundation on special occasions.
Neutral or Color Eyeshadow -- neutral.
Pressed or Loose eye shadows -- pressed definitely.
Brushes or Sponges -- brushes.
Nails
O.P.I or China Glaze -- O.P.I. Although I really do love China Glaze.
Long or Short -- can I say medium?
Acrylic or Natural -- natural. Acrylic does look better, but I hate how my nails look after the acrylic comes off.
Brights or Darks -- that's way too hard for me to answer. Pass.
Flower or No Flower -- flower!
Body
Perfume or Body Splash -- perfume.
Lotion or Body Butter -- body butter is awesome.
Body wash or Soap -- body wash.
LUSH or Other Bath Company -- uh, LUSH all day.
Fashion
Jeans or Sweat pants -- jeans.
Long sleeve or Short -- short.
Dresses or Skirts -- dresses.
Stripes or Plaid -- stripes. Literally half of my closet is stripes so I'm trying to shy away,
Flip flops or Sandals -- sandals.
Scarves or Hats -- scarves. Like hats, hate hat hair.
Studs or Dangly Earrings -- studs. I live in those, but I'm trying to switch it up these days.
Necklaces or Bracelets -- too hard for me to answer because I wear both every single day.
Heels or Flats -- flats. Heels are a every once in a while thing, although I'm forcing myself to get more comfortable wearing them more often.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots -- riding boots.
Jacket or Hoodie -- jacket.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe -- Forever 21.
Abercombie or Hollister -- neither honestly.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom -- Nordstrom. 
Hair
Curly or Straight -- can I say straight with some body/really loose curls?
Bun or Ponytail - bun.
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips -- bobby pins.
Hair spray or Gel -- I really don't use either like that. So I'll say a really loose oil when my hair gets dry.
Long or Short -- long.
Light or Dark -- dark.
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs -- side sweep bangs which I have currently.
Up or Down -- down. 
Random
Rain or Shine -- shine!
Summer or Winter -- summer. No school, and I'm a summer baby :)
Fall or Spring -- eek. spring despite the pollen. But wait, I love fall too.
Chocolate or Vanilla -- chocolate!
East coast or West coast -- East!!!
Well, there are my answers! I hope you all enjoyed the post!

XO,
Kandace


0 comments:

Post a Comment