Thursday, May 8, 2014

Favorite Spring & Summer Nail Colors!

Hi!

I've decided to share some of my favorite shades to wear on your fingers and toes for the spring and summer seasons. Many of these shades are bright, and light, except for one. These shades are wallet friendly, and look great on everyone, and go with any spring or summer outfit. Check them out!






I am a nail polish junkie, so trying to select like three or four colors didn't work, so I chose ten. (Don't judge)


Got A Date To-Knight by OPI


This is one of my favorite pinks ever. It is one of those go to shades when you want something classy, elegant, and pretty. It is OPI, which in my opinion is one of the gods of nail polish lines. OPI colors usually run about $9 a bottle, and can be found at beauty supply stores, Target, CVS, Rite Aids, and just about every drugstore. A little bit pricy, but worth it because it is such great quality nail polish. Sometimes this polish can be found at stores like Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls for a lot cheaper. The most common places to find OPI polish is at any drugstore, and stores like Target, Walmart, etc. This color goes perfect with the warm weather seasons, will last long, and will look great on any skin complexion.

Cream Pink by Sinful Colors. 
This color is a great choice if you are feeling a bright color. It is the perfect hot pink color, and can be found in Target, CVS, Rite Aid, and similar drugstores for no more than $3. Cheap right? Not only is this polish cheap, it is long lasting, and very good quality nail polish. I have many SC shades, which you will come to find out, but this is definitely one of my favorites. The perfect shade to go to when you are feeling fun and flirty!

Taxi Cab Creme by New York Color (NYC)
I LOVE yellow nail polish, and to me, next to white or pink, it is the perfect spring and summer shade! The perfect thing about this nail polish line is it is super cheap. Most bottles range from about $2 or $3. It can be found where most nail polish colors can be found, at any drugstore, or Target or Walmart. This color is not super bright yellow, but it is bright enough for me! When I want a bright statement nail color, this is my go to. I highly recommend this color. Your nails, or your wallet will not regret it!

Green With Envy by Sally Hansen
One of my favorite colors ever, I do not confine this color to just spring or summer. This is definitely a year round color for me, even though it is more suitable for the warmer months. I have had this color for years, and it still glides on very smoothly. It was a while before I had to drop some nail polish remover in it to smooth it out. This color does not take many coats to get the true color like some of the lighter colors, which is why it is so long lasting. These colors are about $3, and can be found at any drugstore, as well as Target and Walmart. Highly, highly recommend!!

Avocado by Love and Beauty by Forever 21
If you didn't know how great Forever 21's nail polish line is, you do now. Some of my favorite colors that I have gotten over the years have come from Forever 21. It is really long lasting. It goes almost a week without chipping! Not only is it fabulous nail polish, it is only $2.80! You honestly cannot beat it. This is a really pretty greenish- blue color, and definitely fits in with the theme of the warm month nail polish colors. Try it out!

Breezy Blue by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear

This is a really light and cool blue. It does take a few coats to get to the color in the bottle because it glides on kind of sheer. However, it is still a great, and peaceful color to wear. As I mentioned with the previous Sally Hansen color, it is $3 a bottle, and well worth it. Very classy and elegant color. 

Endless Blue by Sinful Colors
Literally one of my favorite colors EVER, and yes, another SC color. I got introduced to this color by one of my best friends, and I was addicted to it. A little dark compared to all of these colors, but I couldn't help myself. This color looks great in any season. This is the color you go to when you want a statement and bold nail. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Play Date by Essie
In my book, Essie nail polish is right up there with OPI. Though a little bit pricier than the rest of these colors, it is well worth the $9. Essie can be found at any drugstore, as well as Target and Walmart. If you feel like splurging, or trying a Essie color, try this one! It is my go to color when I really do not know what I am in the mood for. It is super pretty, and very long lasting. I love light purple and pink nail colors, and can never have enough. This was a gift to me from another one of my best friends, and it was funny she got it for me because I had gotten my nails done on my birthday that same day at the salon, and that was the color I picked! How ironic she got it for me. It was fate. Love, love, love this color!

Topless and Barefoot by Essie
Another Essie color yes, but that is because their colors are everything! I had been searching high and low for the perfect nude color, and this is definitely it. Nude is great for year round, and it is just really simple, but so elegant. It makes your hands look really clean and neat. If you are in the mood for simple, this is a great choice.

White on White by China Glaze
First let me say, my summer is not complete unless I rock a white mani and pedi for a minimum of two weeks. I LOVE white polish, and I love China Glaze. It's the perfect combination for me. White nails obviously go with everything, and is perfect for the season. White nails make a statement, and they just look great! It takes time to perfect a white mani, but once you do, you will never want to take the polish off. I do suggest going to a salon and getting them to do it so you don't have to stress yourself trying to get it perfect. China Glaze runs for about $4, and can be found at beauty supply stores, and Targets. I haven't seen it at too many drugstores, but beauty supply stores are where they have the biggest selection of China Glaze colors. You definitely have to try the white mani!! It's a summer nail polish must!


I hope you all enjoyed this post, and hopefully have found some new nail polish colors to flaunt for the season!

XO,
Kandace


1 comments:

Lamelia said...

I have that exact OPI nail polish....it's one of my faves! I've nearly ran out of it because I use it so much! love this post :)

http://lameliaandallthingsfabalus.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment