Friday, October 24, 2014

Makeup of the Day!

Hey & happy Friday y'all!

I know one thing, I'm so glad it's Friday. I was trying to do this post yesterday but my email where I sent the pictures was acting weird so I couldn't. This is a bit of a different post, one that I've never done before. I decided to do a post on my makeup of the day. There is nothing really special about it, but I did use the NYX blush that I posted about a few days ago, and in that post I said I would follow up with how I liked it after I wore it. I figured I would just turn it into a makeup of the day...well technically yesterday post/review of the blush, so here goes!



This is everything that contributed to my makeup yesterday. This is nothing out of the ordinary for me honestly, the only thing that was new was the NYX blush. I typically wear bronzer instead. This is my usual makeup routine and though it looks like a lot, it isn't and it gives a very natural makeup look which I like. Sometimes I wear lipstick or a different lip color, but this is the pretty standard of what I wear everyday. It takes me no more than 15 minutes if that, and to some that is a long time, but I guess it's just apart of my daily getting ready routine. I don't wear highlighter everyday, but yesterday I was in the mood for it. The products I have here are eyeshadow, concealer, blush, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss. Nothing special or complex. 

Moving on to the blush, I really liked it! It was a bit brighter than I expected, but still subtle and natural looking. I guess with a name like Mocha, I was expecting a little darker. It lasted all day, it didn't wear off, but it really looked nice, I thought. Anyway, here are my few pictures of my makeup yesterday.




I like makeup that is very natural looking, I don't believe in caking it on. I think that everyone can get a natural but still noticeable look with simple makeup. I hope y'all enjoyed this post and I will do more makeup of the day posts. Until next time!

XO,
Kandace

Previous posts that other products are mentioned in:








0 comments:

Post a Comment