Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Current Nails: Wine by Love & Beauty by Forever 21

Hey everyone, happy hump day! I hope y'all are having a great day! I am back as promised with a good ole nail post! My favorites to do if you haven't noticed. My nails have been looking so busted because I've been so busy these last couple of weeks that they've been chipped (ick) most of the time! I did my nails before class this morning while I was studying for an exam, multitasking at it's finest, and they came out nice, surprisingly. I did them a color I featured in my Fall Nail Faves post. It's called Wine by Love & Beauty by Forever 21. I am not sure if they make this particular color anymore but I am sure they make something like it. This polish is about two years old now and it still works great! This is one of my favorite nail colors to rock during the fall and winter. I know it looks a lot like We'll Always Have Paris by OPI, but in person you can see the difference, maybe not in pictures. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the post and check out pictures of the color below! 







Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed the post! Stay tuned for some very cool posts coming soon! Until next time folks.

XO,
Kandace



0 comments:

Post a Comment