Sunday, June 8, 2014

Wet N Wild Megalast Balm Stain #125 Red-dy Or Not

Hey guys!

The other day I grabbed yet another lip color, I know, I know, don't judge me! However, this isn't lipstick, it's technically lip stain, but it works pretty much the same as lipstick. This one is from Wet N Wild's Megalast line, and it's called Red-dy Or Not, and it's a very cherry red color. I actually really really like this. It doesn't surprise me because I really like Wet N Wild products anyway, but what I really like about it, is that it glides on very smoothly, and is not super hard to get off. It's also moisturizing, and does not dry out your lips with it is applied. It was $3 at Giant. I am currently on the hunt for some more red colors because I out of the only other two I have (not including this one), I really only use Ruby Woo by MAC. I am trying to give her (Ruby Woo) a break, but it is impossible to, even with my other reds. (It's just so perfect) However, when I do not want too fancy of a red lip color, this will be my go to because I actually really do like it. Check out my pictures and a swatch of it on my hand below!



For this second picture I had to step out into the hallway to get a good picture of the color without the cap on because the sun went down for a second, and I wasn't getting as good of lighting from standing by my window.


Until next time!
XO,
Kandace






0 comments:

Post a Comment