Sunday, June 22, 2014

BareMinerals Goodies!

Hey pretties!

So for a few weeks, I've been trying to get to a BareMinerals store to get my hands on the Prime Time Oil Control Foundation Primer, so that I could have my own and stop using my moms. My mom and I went to the outlets the other day, and we stopped in BareMinerals, and I finally got the primer! But, the primer was not the only thing I got from there because it came in a set full of goodies, and I wanted to show you guys what all I got! I truthfully only got the set because it was discounted at $19.95, and the regular sized bottle of the Prime Time is typically $24.95, and it's really not that much bigger than this bottle. I thought it was a steal to get more for less. Anyway, check out what all came in the set! 


It even came with a mini makeup bag! Here's a picture of what it looked like when I bought it. 
Like I said, it came with a lot of goodies in it. 
It came with two makeup brushes, as you can see, the foundation primer, and three different mini concealer powders.
I actually gave the bigger makeup brush to my mom because all I really wanted out of the set was the foundation primer, and the concealer brush, which is the one on the right. My mom plans to use it for a contour brush. I like how the brush applies the concealer. The other brush I was using is by MAC, and I do like it, but I really really like this concealer brush also. Make sure to apply your concealer with a brush and not your fingers to avoid spreading dirt and bacteria.
The main reason for the set! I got this after using some of my mom's. This is to be applied before putting on your makeup because it will help you avoid getting that shiny look after a full day of wearing makeup. I don't really wear foundation, just concealer, and it helps me for that. Because I really only wear concealer on my forehead, and for me that is an area that is prone to getting that oil shine after a full day, so this really helps prevent it. I noticed the difference it made after the first time I tried it, and that's when I knew I had to get my own. Also what's great about it, is you don't need a lot at all. It's very lasting, and just a small dab needs to be applied for it to work. Apply it all over, or just the areas you want to target. However, applying it all over gives your skin a very even look.



These are concealer powders and all over face colors. The top picture and the bottom pictures are the concealer powders and the middle picture is the all over face color. I have never tried concealing powders, so when I do try, I will be sure to post about how it works. All in all, I really like what came in this set, and I really like the makeup bag. I definitely recommend the Prime Time primer. It works wonders!

Until next time,
Kandace!





0 comments:

Post a Comment