Wednesday, June 18, 2014

New Nails: Through the Grapevine by Wet N Wild Megalast

Hi guys!

I'm back with the nail post that I promised in my previous post! I'm a little late on it, but my summer class workload is getting heavier, I started work this week, and my internship writing duties are calling also so forgive me! I'm back though, with the post I promised. In my previous post, I was wearing a new nail color, but I didn't post about it. I'm still wearing the color now, and I was just touching it up because I love it so much! This color is called Through the Grapevine #208B by Wet N Wild's Megalast nail line. I don't really remember where I got this color, but it's still fairly new to my collection. It's a pretty plum color, and works great for the season. It glides on smoothly, and lasts long as well. I've had this color on for almost a week, and I think I touched it up once, so it's definitely good polish. I used the Sally Hansen Super Shine Top Coat on top of it. That's awesome top coat, by the way. That comes highly recommended by me. Anyway, this polish was no more than $3 which of course is awesome. Check out my pictures of the color on my hands below! 






Until next time!
Kandace






0 comments:

Post a Comment