Friday, January 2, 2015

Rihanna Viva Glam 2 Lipstick Review!

I'm back super soon, aren't I? Ha, I have so many posts lined up and I want to get them all on here so I can make room for new posts! I have so many plans for this blog this upcoming year such as a new template, design and new types of posts, so that will be exciting. 

However, I finallllly got my hands on the Rihanna Viva Glam 2 lipstick and I have not been able to stop wearing this color. I'm seriously obsessed. It's just so sexy. This isn't much of a big post, but I just wanted to show you guys how pretty it is and gush over how much I love it, so here we go!





The packaging is SO cute. I love her signature on the box, and the lipstick actually feels kind of velvet-y. It's so chic which I love. I also love that it's not the standard black packaging. It makes it stand out.



As you can see from the swatch, it's like a pewter color. It's different but I love it. Every time I wear it, someone compliments it. I definitely say run out and grab this color, you will not regret it. I have some makeup look tutorials to do with this color coming really soon so stay tuned!

Thanks for reading!
Kandace <3





0 comments:

Post a Comment