Thursday, July 24, 2014

New Beauty Buys!

Hi guys!

I've grabbed some good stuff over the last few days, and I wanted to share with you all! We all know how much makeup and beauty products make me very happy, so I've grabbed a few things that I needed, and some that I just wanted, and I wanted to share and review! It's not much, but I got some great stuff, so check it out!



I finally got a new NARS concealer after a long time without it, Geranium by Essie, Lust for Lilac by Maybelline Color Show, NYX Butter Gloss, and Maybelline's Define-a-Line eyeliner! 




As you can see, this NARS concealer is packaged like lipstick kind of. The packaging is really cute too. I am a big fan of NARS concealer, because it is lightweight, and it conceals very well. I like their creamy concealer a bit better (that is the concealer that is packaged like lipgloss and has a brush), but because they did not have my shade left, I purchased this one. I didn't settle because I have used this one plenty of times before and I love it, but I just prefer the one with the brush. This shade is Dark2 Cacao. This concealer is $24 in Sephora. 


The left shade is Geranium by Essie, and the right shade is Lust for Lilac by Maybelline Color Show. First let me say, I was never one for red nail polish mainly because I thought it made my hands look too old for my body if that makes sense. However, I have been on the hunt for a cherry red polish that was very bright and this was it. Plus we all know Essie has amazing polish. (Between $8 and $9 in stores) I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it on me. I can't deny that wearing red polish does take some getting used to but overall I liked it a lot. It is a very classy polish. I don't really wear red except for lipstick and some accessories here and there, so I was surprised at how much I liked it. (I didn't post it because I rushed and did it right before work and most of it smudged, so when I redo the color I will definitely post!) 

The right shade is Lust for Lilac by Maybelline Color Show. This was not a color I was on the hunt for. I was just doing my usual browsing and I came across this. It is about $4 in stores. I haven't tried it on yet, but when I do I will definitely post. I have no doubt I will like it because I love lilac colored nails. Very summer! 




I have been trying to get my hands on NYX Butter gloss for a while, and I finally grabbed one today! I love it! This particular shade is Apple Strudel, and it's a pale pink gloss. It's sheer but with a pink tint, and it's perfect for a subtle and natural look. I highly recommend. This was a little over $5 in CVS. I definitely will be getting more shades!


This is literally one of my favorite eyeliners ever! Maybelline Define-a-Line in Ebony Black. It's long lasting, doesn't smudge, and glides on so smoothly. You cannot go wrong with this. This is my signature eyeliner, but I have been using a Lancome pencil when I ran out of this and just never replaced it. However, I've kicked the Lancome pencil to the curb (although I really do like it), and I'm back with my fave! This eyeliner is about $5. Love.

I just wanted to share my grabs with you all, I will definitely follow up with the nail polish colors in a post. Stay tuned for more posts coming very soon!
Until next time!

XO,
Kandace





0 comments:

Post a Comment