Sunday, July 13, 2014

White Mani!

Hey everyone!

I'm back just hours later with a white mani post, as promised! I did my nails with the white polish that I got from Target today, which I mentioned in my last post. It is called Sure Thing by Revlon Color Stay Gel Envy line. 






This color has a base coat plus the nail enamel which is awesome and made applying this a lot easier. Applying white polish is never easy, but the base coat mixed in definitely helped. White manicures are hard to perfect because they can get very messy very quickly, mainly because the polish glides on so streaky the first coat. You just have to be patient. If you take your time, it will turn out very pretty. Check out the rest of my pictures below!



Hope you enjoyed the post! Try out a white mani and see if you like it! This is a great polish to try.
Until next time!
XO,
Kandace






0 comments:

Post a Comment