Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lips of the Day!

Hey everyone!

I'm back with a quick post on my lips of the day! I feel like I show new lip colors often, but never really post when I wear them. Today, I combined two lip colors for a shiny, flirty red lip. I didn't want to wear Ruby Woo because I wanted something lighter feeling for the day if that makes sense. I decided to combine two reds that I have posted about previously to make a nice, daytime red! I wear Ruby Woo during the day as well, but I wanted something a bit less formal today. Basically I figured, what's the use in these two red lip colors if I wear Ruby Woo all the time? I mean, Ruby Woo is basically like the red lipstick of all red lipsticks in my opinion, but you know. Anyway, let me show you what I wore on my lips today! 


In my left hand, I have the Rihanna Viva Glam MAC Lipglass, which I featured in a previous post. In my right hand, I have the Wet N Wild Megalast Balm Stain in the shade Red-dy or Not, which I also featured in another previous post






Basically all I did was put on the Wet N Wild Balm Stain first, then topped it with the Viva Glam. The balm stain is in the form of a pencil so it helps for lining also. I don't usually line my lips with lip liner, I usually just line with the lipstick or whatever lip color I am wearing. However, the balm stain is really good for lining. The lipglass added an extra shine and shimmer to it which helped boost the red. 

I wore this all day, and really only reapplied twice. Both times I reapplied were after I ate. Even with drinking water and coffee, this did not really fade. It truthfully did not need reapplying, that's just me being a super girly girl. The stain stays on really well, as well as the gloss. 




All in all, I really liked how it turned out, and how well it lasted throughout the day. I hope you enjoyed the post, and thanks for reading!

XO,
Kandace








0 comments:

Post a Comment